Cleveland TN Attorney JACK W. TAPPER
Representing Clients in Bradley County, Polk County, Meigs County, McMinn County, Monroe County, and Hamilton County, Tennessee
“When Experience Counts…and you want RESULTS!"™
Call Cleveland Lawyer JACK W. TAPPER
Cleveland, Tennessee Attorney Jack Tapper welcomes you to his website. With his vast experience representing clients from all walks of life, he stands ready to provide you with exceptional skills, integrity, high ethics, and reasonable fees. The Law Offices of Jack W Tapper are a full service civil practice firm with a mission to provide you with the highest quality personal service in all of the practice areas listed on these pages.
Our offices are conveniently located on 20th Street in Cleveland, Tennessee, Bradley County, with plenty of private parking, and all offices on ground floor with easy access.
When selecting prominent attorney Jack Tapper, you get:
- Experience: He has over 38 years experience in the private civil practice of law. (Click here to "Meet Jack Tapper".)
- Integrity/Ethics: He has always placed the highest priority on integrity and ethics in business, and with all his attorney-client relationships and the courts.
- Confidentiality: Be assured your matters discussed with him will remain confidential.
- Personal Attention: With the law firm of Jack Tapper, you are not just a file number; your matter gets his personal attention and is not forwarded to a young associate, or to a case manager that you can never reach by telephone. Jack Tapper strives to return all clients’ calls promptly. If he is out of the office, you can be assured of a callback within 24 hours. He stays in communication with you so you know where all of your matters stand, and copies you on correspondence he sends and receives.
- Reasonable Fees: Your money is hard-earned, and it should be used wisely and efficiently. Attorney’s fees are always discussed up front, and Jack Tapper strives to make them reasonable for the type and amount of services provided. For divorces and related family law services, payment plans can be arranged.
- Straight Talk: You need to know what’s going on with your case in terms you can understand, not legal jargon. Cleveland attorney Jack Tapper has the experience to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your claims, and he will tell you with straight-talk about the risks and benefits of moving forward in pursuing or defending your case before spending additional hard-earned money on fees and costs.
- Aggressive Trial Lawyer: Litigation is not for the squeamish. When you are suing someone, or are defending a lawsuit against yourself, aggressive trial lawyer Jack Tapper believes in actively representing your interests. He won’t let your case sit on the sidelines.
- In family law matters, his style is comforting to you in difficult circumstances, and he understands the domestic issues you face, but he will represent your interests with boldness to see that you get the results the law entitles you to have.
Areas of practice:
Spend some time on our website, and check out the areas of practice that interest you. The Law Offices of Jack W. Tapper are ready to serve you in these areas of concentration:
Cleveland attorney Jack Tapper welcomes you to his law office and is committed to serving your needs with the respect and personal attention you deserve. He handles cases in Tennessee throughout Bradley County, Polk County, McMinn County, Meigs County, Monroe County, and Hamilton County, including the cities of Cleveland, Athens, Decatur, Charleston, Chattanooga, Calhoun, Benton, Old Fort, Ooltewah, Etowah, Ocoee, Madison, Ducktown, and Turtletown and all cities and towns in between.